Why Choose Us?
Our physicians are recognized leaders in pulmonary and sleep medicine and have been repeatedly recognized as Top Doctors by Milwaukee Magazine. They provide comprehensive evaluations and personalized management plans for patients with a broad range of lung and sleep conditions.
Depending on the lung condition, our physicians collaborate closely with thoracic surgery, pathology, radiology, anesthesiology, radiation and medical oncology, otolaryngology, allergy and immunology, rheumatology, infectious disease, sleep dentistry and rehabilitation to ensure our patients receive the best care possible.
Our pulmonary offices also work closely with local and national durable medical equipment (DME) providers to help our patients navigate treatment for their conditions.
Pulmonary Conditions Treated:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and Emphysema
- Chronic cough
- Interstitial/ inflammatory lung disease
- Lung infection and Empyema
- Lung nodules
- Occupational/ environmental lung disease
- Pleural effusion
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Tuberculosis and Non-TB Mycobacterium
Sleep Conditions Treated:
- Sleep apnea
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Shift work-related sleep disruption
- Restless leg syndrome
- Periodic limb movement syndrome
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Abnormal nighttime sleep behaviors