Since 1903, Madison Medical Affiliates has provided quality care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin. Rooted in the tradition of excellence set by founder J.D. Madison, M.D., the clinic was first opened in the Goldsmith Building at 425 East Wisconsin Avenue and the “Goldsmith Gang” remained there until the building was torn down in the 1970s.
The practice began to grow and flourish in 1926 when Dr. J.D. Madison teamed with his nephew and pioneer in hematology, Dr. Fred Madison. Now located at 788 North Jefferson Street, Madison Medical Affiliates is entering its second century as Milwaukee's premier internal medicine group. Although the faces have changed, our commitment to healthcare and excellence has always remained the same. Even our telephone number has remained the same - 414.272.8950.
As downtown continues to evolve, Madison Medical Affiliates is expanding to serve the growing downtown business and residential community as well as at our other locations on Milwaukee's Northshore and East Side.
What type of appointment would you like to book?
SELECT DAY AND TIMEGo